To assist churches to function in line with the latest COVID requirements the following advice documents, together with relevant FAQs have now been updated on the Church of England Advice page.
Please note that this advice is currently issued in draft form, awaiting confirmation of the exact wording of government guidance for places of worship on the use of face coverings. The guidance may change as the situation evolves and we’ll let you know as soon as we’re sent the final versions.
- Updated Face coverings document
- Updated Baptisms document
- Updated Weddings document
- Updated Funerals document
- Updated Holy Communion document
- Updated Confirmation services document
- Updated Ordinations and Consecrations document
- Updated Conducting public worship document
- Updated Individual private prayer document
- Updated Opening cathedral and church buildings to the public document
- Updated Test and Trace document
- Updated Risk assessment template for reopening church buildings document
Hope this is helpful and do reach out to myself or Rev Sarah if you have any specific questions that aren’t answered in these documents.